August 1, 2011

Bad news.

Well the doctors appt didnt go so well. Doctor said Im dialated to almost a 1. Normally she said this wouldnt be a problem except that the fact of the other problem of my cervix funneling as well. I cant tell you how frusterating it is. I know I cant do anything but what do I do when I can see in my husbands face how overwhelmed he is. I know he isnt mad at me but I just feel bad putting on the stress of life on him. The laundry is piling up, we have to move, we need help moving, muscle and just arms. How is he supposed to do it all with two tests this week, one being a final for a chemistry class with a teacher that is horrible at teaching. I dont want him to not get an A because of everything. I also dont know how to ask people to take time out of their day to help around Pete's schedule this week. Its just frusterating. I also dont know what to do with work. I feel frusterated with that as well. I feel like I'm not getting anwsers and everything I need to do with pay..... grrr, I just dont know how to do it all. How am I not supposed to stress and worry???????????? How do people do this? Matt seems frusterated as well and neglected. Anyone have advice?

1 comment:

  1. My first piece of advice is to breath. :) I know how hard it is to want to do everything and relieve the stress from everyone else; but you need to just sit down, clear your head and breath. 2nd, do like you just did and put it out there. Find out from Pete when he wants to do stuff and then put it out there on Facebook and say "ok, we need bodies on this day, this day and this day at this time" and I'm sure people will be very willing to help :) You never know unless you ask, and people more than understand your situation so don't feel bad about it. As for Matt, sometimes the simplest things make our kids the most happy. Find a project you guys can do sitting on the floor. My Wyatt likes Thomas the train so when I don't feel like playing, but want to spend time with him, I build a train track for him. I send him for the tracks while I sit on my bum at the coffee table - he LOVES it (he's 2). As for your laundry...my only suggestion would be that if you are on the same level as the washing machine and have a wagon, then pile the dirty/clean clothes in there and wheel it from point A to point B. And work...well, work is work and if they can't accommomdate your medical needs then they need to reevaluate things & make sure they are not in violation of the FMLA act. Good luck & if I can help with anything, I will gladly do it:)

    ReplyDelete