August 10, 2011

Busy week!

Well this last week has been verrrry busy! On Tuesday we moved our beds over and over Thursday, Friday and Saturday got everything out of storage and unpacked. Thanks to all my family and friends who helped when they knew I couldn't. Im so grateful because I couldnt have done it alone. Im also very grateful for friends that I work with. They have generously brought me pre-made dinners and stuff to keep me occupied. Its nice to know that so many people care. Its been hard being on bed rest. Normally I think people would think that would be awesome, I can get stuff done, have time off of work. But I cant do anything and that is the frusterating part. I really do feel lazy. My doctor said if I get to 36 weeks, she will let me go back to work. I just pasted the 27 week mark. That means, I still have 2 months to go. And dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, its just hard. I know it is worth it though. I am dialated to a 1 though so we will see how it pans out. In my eyes, every week past 28 weeks is a mile stone. So I am now 1 week past and it has been a long week. But I also didnt have TV or internet until today so maybe the days will go faster now. I feel like I'm getting bigger now too. It seems Im having a harder time breathing as well because she is starting to take up more room. Its so weird because I feel like Im supposed to be done being pregnant because of before. It seems like it is taking a long time. LOL. It seems so silly but I do. I have never even looked this pregnant or felt the symtoms Im feeling now. I know I jump alot on here but just looking around my house, literally everything is put away except for 1 box and some pictures that need to be hung on the wall. I didnt even have that in my old house that I lived in for 2 and a half years. Crazy how easy it is to get stuff done when you have lots of hands helping. Im glad I wont be moving for a long time. I realized the trains bother me a little bit but hopefully I will get used to them. Well I have officially lived in my house for a week. That went by fast. I havent been to church because of the bed rest but Pete tells me we have a great ward. Small but very nice people. I also found out that an old co-worker is in my ward. So I will know someone and that makes me happy. Its always easier going when you know someone already. Im wondering how bad it would be if I just went to sacrement and then went home. I would still be sitting. I just would really like to go. I havent been in 3 weeks, went 1 week before that and didnt go for 2 weeks before that. So I dont feel like Im getting my spiritual fix. Pete has been reading his scriptures every morning. I need to do that. He understands them alot more than I do and that is why I would rather read with him but Im grateful that he has a strong testimony. Well that is all I have for today. Will keep you updated as things come up! Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got moved and are getting settled in. Moving right before having a baby is never fun, but it's always much easier than being in limbo :) Where did you guys end up buying a place at?

    ReplyDelete