August 2, 2011

Life

Do you ever take a moment to realize everything that has changed since you were little? The experiances that you have had? The person that you have evolved into? Looking back I wouldnt change anything in my life. The mistakes we have made shape who we are. People who we have dated to know what things we want and what we dont want in our spouse. I've had people tell me that Im crazy for getting married at 18 and having a kid by 20. But sometimes I wonder that if they were in my shoes if they would have done the same. I feel like I was always in a relationship throughout my school years. And when I met Peter, he had everything that I wanted and I didnt want to let him go just because I was in high school. You cant let things or people pass you by. Peter and I have had our ups and downs but I think that is what makes our relationship that much better and more special. We have grown so much in the last 6 years that we both love each other more than the day we got married and we respect each other more. I dont think I could ask for anything different. I wouldnt want to be with someone where we dont have our disagreements. How do you grow if you dont have differences? When one of us if having a rough day, the other is always there to help in anyway we can. When one of us is frusterated with our son, the other is there to pick up the slack. We just fit. I love him more than anything. And in less than a month we will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary. Its gone by fast but thats ok. Im sure there will constantly be changes, especially when he has alot of pharmacy school left but thats whats great about life. Im not a big fan of change all the time but it helps me grow as a person. Remember when you and spouse are fighting and you feel like your done, what it was that made you fall in love with him or her in the first place. And if you feel like they have changed and are not that person anymore, remember to look at yourself and see if you are the same person that they fell in love with. Grow together! Dont grow apart. Do things together and be supportive. Life has to work for both of you and sometimes he will make sacrifices for you and vice versa. Embrace change and live life to the fullest. You can still have dreams, just have dreams together. Support and always be there! Have a good day everyone.

1 comment: