July 8, 2011

Bed Rest: Day 1

Well day one is just about over. I have to head up to the hospital to get my second steriod shot. Hopefully everything is still all is well. I like to sleep in but sitting in bed all day. I need to get more hobbies I guess that dont require moving. Im glad it is Friday but also am bummed that I have nothing to do. I guess I will get to finish all of the 5 books im currently reading.

Matt is hanging out with me right now watching Pink Panther. He has been so good today. I think he understanding that something is different. He is such a good kid. Im so happy he has grown so healthy.

Well hopefully I will find something fun to do but one thing that does make me happy is that this girl is a kicker, I have been feeling her all day. And her kicks are getting stronger. Maybe its the steriod shot from last night but I can feel her very well. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment