July 14, 2011

Bed Rest: Week 1 done.

Well it has been a week of bedrest. I went to see the high risk doctor yesterday. They did another ultrasound and they said that my cervix is measuring 2-2.3 cm. They said that is still below normal but that could be normal for me. I asked if they thought I still needed to be on bed rest and they said probably not and that I could probably work part time but I would have to consult with my OB. If I could go back to work, that would be great. It would make things alot easier. Plus, Im going nuts being home all day cooped up in bed. Dont get me wrong, I love being able to sleep in and see my son, but I cant really play with him. I am grateful for my inlaws and all the help they have provided but I am ready to be in my own place again. I also need A/C. Im dying of heat being pregnant with only a fan to cool me down. I am hoping that everything will get sorted out by tomorrow so we can get closed on the house and work on getting everything moved in. And if Im not on bed rest, that means I can help with some things. Im super excited because I am now 25 weeks and 2 days. I know that is not very far but in the terms of bed rest and having mat at 27 weeks. Its just that much closer. And the sooner that I pass 28 weeks (because that is what Matt measured) it will be even better. I might have to celebrate every week. Im really hoping I get to 35 weeks. That is what my doctor is hoping so I will hope with her.

Also, if anyone can show me how to follow blogs??? I cant figure it out. Thank you. Im new to this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about your bedrest! I hope you make it to 35 weeks at least!

    ReplyDelete