July 30, 2011

Life ever Changing

This last week like always has been interesting! So Monday we went to the zoo with Matt. First time this year. It was really fun! Pete had to push me around in a wheel chair just so Im not standing too long. The doctor said I need to take it easy. Also, this marked the day that I had Matt. So passing this day was an awsome accomplishment. Tuesday and Wednesday I went to work like any other day. Then Wednesday afternoon I had another doctors appt. Turns out my cervix was measuring shorter again and was starting to thin. So my doctor told me if I keep it up with working, I would be playing with fire. So I am home again on bedrest. But the good news is, is that on Friday morning, we closed on our new house. And today, my family went to Cherry Hill. I took Matt with me. Luckily, my family was great and took him around while I just sat. (Im being good) I dont want it to be my fault if the baby comes early. It was a long day but Matt had alot of fun and that is what matters. Pete installed the A/C unit in the house and the painters came and the appliances were delivered. So excited to move in and get settled. It will be great. Also the laptop I was using went out. So Pete was nice and bought me a new one so I could have something to do during the day while Im home. I love him. He is so supportive. I could not ask for a better husband. He works very hard for me and he is in school full time. I dont know how he does it all. Well its late and I need to get to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment